Someone asked the other day if I could make a tutorial on how to make them. I told her I would, but it’s a little complicated. The shape of the batheart or bartskull is complex, and you need patience and practice if you really want to learn it.
Here you can see how I make one of 3.7cm, step by step.
These are the materials I use:
-Print of the batheart
With a pencil, trace the shape.
Transfer the drawing to the clay using the traced paper.
Carefully cut the heart first, and then everything else using the cutters
Remove the excess of clay
Very carefully put it on the tray and fix here and there, looking at the print. The borders, as you see here will be sharp and messy. We’ll fix that with common oil.
After fixing it with a brush and oil it will look like this…
ps. This is the REAL yellow of the clay.
Hope you have liked this! Feel free to ask any questions if you would like.
- 30 notes
- bringshellsrains likes this
- malibu-b00 likes this
- for-the-love-of-pete-wentz likes this
- whorelequin likes this
- ariashock reblogged this from eyranne
- 18-goingon-extinct likes this
- arisenphoenix reblogged this from eyranne and added:
- stuckcaterpillar17 likes this
- whatthepatrick likes this
- supersquarez likes this
- mylesdeep likes this
- swentz225 reblogged this from eyranne
- ectini likes this
- omgureadingthis likes this
- arisenphoenix likes this
- ragingfiresleavewarmashes likes this
- love-is-kind likes this
- briansellary likes this
- peroxideprincess likes this
- ohhjeez likes this
- disloyalwaterbuffalo likes this
- edgaralanfrog reblogged this from eyranne
- edgaralanfrog likes this
- wentzclub likes this
- queenvern likes this
- xsadsturbating likes this
- gretchenelise3 likes this
- skyline-sunset-in-my-veins likes this
- eyranne posted this